Personal Identification Information:
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized including IP address and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information?
IDAB Web & App collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Personal Info Given By User: We use this information to provide matching to relevant job or recruitment offers. This information is also shared with employers and employers Job post info will share with user to give them job alert (registered on interns-world.com)
- User Location: We use user’s Location Information to provide Jobs in nearest location
- Call Log: Job Application is made via phone call, So Call log is used to identify weather application was successful or not for the Job and based on the connected call we notify the address of the job to user
- Contact List: Because IDAB is all about Jobs that you can share with friends, we may—with your permission—collect information from your device’s phonebook.
- When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. We might know, for instance, that you saw a particular job, called a particular job, etc.
How We Protect Your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our App/Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to any 3rd party. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, institutes, advertisers, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.